To gain a true understanding, you need to start at the top and work down into the detail.
- What does your market look like?
- Who are the key customers?
- What do they want?
- Who are the competitors?
- What is your best route to market?
- What is the best way to align yourself to the market?
- How are you going to stand out from the crowd?
- What type of people do you need to be successful?
- What is your vision for the future?
- What are the key risks and how do you mitigate these?
These are just a few of the topics we help you to understand and address, when you work with Shoodan.
Over the years, we have built a proven Sales Effectiveness model that allows us to answers these questions (and more). We will work very closely with your team to leverage their expertise and gain their all-important buy-in to any proposed changes.
At Shoodan, we pride ourselves in focusing on the people, as well as the processes. We don’t “do it to you” – we “do it with you”. In our experience, this is the only way to deliver true change.
The diagram below shows our standard Sales Effectiveness methodology.